| Lee-Lyndsay Relationship
||Rivals, possibly friends
The Lee-Lyndsay Relationship is the relationship (rivalry) between Lee Soo-nie and Lyndsay Willis. They are often referred to as Soo-Willis or Leesay.
- During their LCP duet, Lyndsay and Lee seemed somewhat "in love" with each other.
- On her twitter, Lyndsay publicly apologized for being such a b!tch to Lee that week. She continued and said that she found "the nice side of herself" later on in the competition.
- Lee tweeted that despite the fact that her Lyndsay were enemies, their duet was actually quiet fun.
- During a confessional, Lyndsay said that Lee was frustrating her because of her bad dancing.
- Lyndsay and Lee got into a huge argument over lines before the HWA, Who's Laughing Now
- During the music video, Forget You, Lyndsay hit Lee in the face with a dodgeball, breaking her nose.
- The two were very upset that they had to perform a duet together for their LCP.
- Lyndsay insulted Lee before the callback list was posted.
- Lyndsay did not seem very sad that Lee has been eliminated, and was the only contender not to hug her or say goodbye.
- Lyndsay's apology tweet to Lee
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.