|Eliminated From The Glee Project|
Arianna Putelengro is a contestant on season 3 of The Glee Project.
The first belly dancer or Gypsy to appear on The Glee Project, Arianna comes from a background of magic and stereotypes that she hopes to dispel by being on the show. Losing her mother to cancer at a young age has thrown her faith in her culture into quite the tailspin, and while she's proud of who she is, Arianna is more interested in being a singer and dancer than following in her family's footsteps. She wants to win The Glee Project to introduce a new culture to viewers, while discarding the meaner and inaccurate stereotypes that surround her.
- Her favorite color is turquoise.
- Her favorite contender from season 1 was Samuel.
- Her favorite contender from season 2 was Aylin.
- She speaks 4 different languages fluently (Italian, Romani, English, and Spanish).
- Her favorite song to perform was Good Time.
- Her Twitter name is @ariannaputelengro.
- She was recently baptised in the Roman Catholic church.